FIXED FRAME LIGHTWEIGHT EVERYDAY WHEELCHAIR.
The Panther is a popular lightweight fixed frame option; it is compact and ultra light, ideal for the active person.
A user-friendly chair, this Panther is the lowest priced custom made non-adjustable wheelchair in the Melrose range.
Constructed with the highest quality materials and components, many of the components are built in-house by Melrose Kiwi Concept Chair’s team of engineers using the latest CNC technology.
- Adjustable back height and folding back with cord release
- Adjustable footplate height
- Adjustable camber bar can be altered for balance
- Quick release 24″ spoked wheels on alloy rims
- A choice of rollerblade, 5″ solid, 6″ solid and 6″ wide solid castors with fixed castor position
- High or low mounted push to lock brakes or scissor brakes
- Black fabric sling and back with leather trim
- Leg strap and fabric skirt guards
- Five year frame warranty
Options & Add-ons
- Anti tips
- Adjustable back upholstery
- Fabric or ABS footplate cover, impact guards, castor covers
- Bag under chair
- Cushion, ABS skirt guards
- Tyres, smooth or tread, high pressure or solid KIK
- Wheels available in spoked 25″, 26″ and BMX sizes or 25″ Xcore composite wheels
- Spoke guards
- Hill climber brakes, superlock brakes
- Push handles
- Ergonomically designed seating system (Ergo Seat)
- Interchangeable camber bar 0°, 3°, 6° available
Melrose Wheelchairs are custom-made to measure and a script form needs to be filled out before ordering. Contact us if you’re not sure how to fill out the script, we are happy to help!